Job Opportunities at The Chisholm Trail Heritage Museum
Employment Opportunity: Acquisition Data Input Assistant
- Position duration - part time
- Start date - immediately
- Job duration - four to six months
- Skills needed:
- Good computer skills
- Database input experience desirable, Filemaker Pro experience desired
- Attention to detail with the ability to be consistent with input format.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- The ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds with out assistance
- Job Description - The Chisholm Trail Heritage Museum is seeking an individual to input data on the museum's archival database. Some data is on completed forms awaiting input. Other data will need to be gathered by the potential employee with careful measurement, photography, scanning and recording of data (condition, location, history) for input. Basic photography skills with a digital camera is needed to include saving of photos in a database with a new name per a predetermined format. Basic scanning skills are needed to with the ability to scan, save, and transfer files into the correct record in the database. Duties also include generating reports that are pre-established in the database. This job may also include any other duties as assigned.
- Dependent upon experience.
- Position is open until filled.
- Please include a cover letter, resume, five references of which at least two need to be from previous employers. If you don't have two previous employers please explain in your cover letter.
For more questions or information contact:
Chisholm Trail Heritage Museum
P. O. Box 866
Cuero, TX 77954
Download Job Description PDF
Acquisition Data Input Assistant [PDF, 58 KB]
[Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader — Download Acrobat Reader here ]